|Interesting facts about Llandudno|
Originally, Llandudno was going to be called ‘Port Wrexham’,
In the 1850s the St. George’s harbor and Railway Company was going to develop the area as a method of exporting coal, instead however it has been developed into a holiday resort.
During the Conservative’s Party’s annual conference in 1948 Winston Churchill himself stayed in Room 109 at ...
Click here to read more